Please forward your resumes along with a cover letter to Mr. Harjeev Singh at email@example.com
Head of Operations – Printing & Converting (Montreal, QC Canada)
- Manages and oversees all plant functions from (ie. production, packaging, shipping etc.)
- Monitors and establishes performance indicators on a monthly and continuous basis
- Complies with quality and quantity control requirements per company policies and procedures
- Creates and implements a production plan
- 10+ years’ leadership experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably in lumber packaging)
- Superior project management and organization abilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A sense of urgency and problem solving abilities when undergoing tasks
- Strong IT skills
- Fantastic leadership and mentoring abilities
Head of Business Development – Lumber Packaging Division (Montreal, QC Canada)
The Head of Business Development will be accountable for training, managing and motivating direct sales personnel to achieve aggressive sales growth and the highest quality customer support. He will be responsible for developing and delivering sales, meeting sales targets and developing and new executing marketing strategies, practicing leadership, and encompassing strategic alliances, for the unit.
- 10+ years Operational Business Development
- Experience developing large client accounts, preferably in Lumber Packaging Manufacturing and Private Labelling
- Strong communication and strategic skills
- Preferably Bilingual (French/Spanish)
- Well-versed in developing revenue strategies and penetrating new and established customer accounts
- Excellent communication skills, executive presence, poise, and business acumen.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, trade shows, etc.
Sales Coordinator (Montreal, QC Canada)
The Sales Coordinator will work directly in collaboration with the head of business development.
- Support the sales in preparing bids, customer quotes, invoices, export import documentation, etc in a timely manner
- Assist with administrative tasks and customer relations (e-mail, telephone)
- Maintain MIS and CRM
- Prepare presentation materials
- Support operations in production planning and realizing shippings
- 3+ years experience in sales preferably in manufacturing industry dealing with international shipments
- Good communication
- Self reliant and constructive attitude
- Good with office software and IT Skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure