1. What is your lead time for quotes?
Our dedicated Account Handlers respond to you in less than 24 hours. Each query and client is assigned to a particular Account Handler, allowing you continuity of discussions with the same individual.
2. What is your lead time for samples? What is your sample policy?
Veer is eager to conduct business with you. Our samples are dispatched with in 4 working days to reach you normally with in a week. Our sampling policy is fully customer oriented. We do not charge for samples or courier charges for nominal quantity of samples.
3. What is your minimum order quantity?
Being a fully integrated plant, we accept orders as low as 1500 bags subject to buyer accepting despatch on partial container load basis.
4. What is your lead time for bags?
7-8 weeks for Europe and 8-10 weeks for Americas, up to nearest port of destination. We require 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus one week for inland transportation & custom formalities in addition to the voyage time.
5. To what Global Standards do your bags conform to?
Our bags conform to the following:
For non dangerous goods: BS EN ISO 21898 : 2005
6. Do you have formal Quality Management Systems in place?
Veer operations are duly certified for ISO 9001-2000.
7. Do you practice a formal EHS policy?
Yes. We do.
8. Do you have an interactive order and delivery tracking system?
Veer is in the process of testing a web based, fully interactive tracking system, which can be used directly by the buyers by feeding in their order codes. This system is targeted to be made available to buyers by April, 2006.
9. Do your wooden pallets conform to worldwide norms?
Our wooden pallets conform to the new European and US Pallet Norms ISPM-15. Each pallet is individually treated and marked.
10. What is the system of bale wrapping and marking?
Each bale at Veer is shrink wrapped in stable cuboids with bold label markings for easy identification.
11. Do you have adequate traceability systems in place?
Being a fully integrated plant with stringent multi level quality assurance systems, we are able to trace the production from the virgin raw material stage to each individual process, operator and batch.
12. Can you accommodate last minute emergency orders?
As an integrated plant, we are uniquely positioned to offer unmatched turn around time and accommodate last minute emergency orders.
13. Besides enquired bag specifications, can you offer alternatively designed bags which are safe yet economical?
Yes. Our in house Design Development Center and full testing facilities permit us to develop bag designs with optimum specifications, resulting in reduced costs while retaining safe specifications.
14. How do you assure end user confidentiality?
Veer has been dealing with Resellers the world over. As an ethical corporate, we maintain a strict, no poaching policy. We realize our Resellers our are valued front line partners and acknowledge their role in our business and growth.
15. How are supplies guaranteed in the eventuality of a natural calamity? What emergency plans are in place?
Veer operates two manufacturing facilities within a 20 kilometer radius. We also have reciprocal tie ups with 2 other plants in north India for any such eventuality. Production and deliveries are hence virtually guaranteed.